I speak on a variety of topics that focus on empowering women of any age. I give women the keys to maintain vitality, clear thinking, and positive moods through simple nutrition and lifestyle change.
A Video Snippet of Dr. Leslie's Presentation
Some of Dr. Leslie’s Talk Titles Include:
- The Key to a Lifetime of Vitality, Positive Moods, and Clear Thinking.
- Self Care for Entrepreneurs: overcome the saboteurs that zap you physically and fiscally.
- Wellness and Your Bottom Line: overcome the saboteurs that zap you physically and fiscally.
- Self Care: Fueling Yourself for Success.
*Learn more about me or discover more information on my speaking engagement topics, by visiting her About Me Page or Bio and Approach for Health and Wellness. You can also check out my blogs and podcast interviews.
I’m excited. I happily got through the holidays. I made lots of good and better choices and didn’t feel like I was missing out. This is BIG for me. I’ve always struggled with sugar. Holiday goodies just made it worse. This year was different. I’ve been using the whole food, plant based approach to wellness with Dr. Leslie’s guidance for 4 months and found I wasn’t even interested in most of goodies and when I was, I ate VERY moderately. Lorna Whiteaker
To Book Dr. Leslie For Your Group:
- Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Line Potential Speaking Opportunity
- In the email let me know what dates are available, group focus or what topic the group would like information on. If no topic we can chat to determine what topic is a good fit for the group.
“The information and research that I received from Dr. Leslie was life altering and exciting. Her knowledge base for a wide range of topics including child health was easy to follow although totally science based. I have altered many food behaviors for myself and my young son. Dairy products are limited, animal protein as well. The concept of a plant based diet was old news, but not until she put a new spin on it for me and explained the benefits did I have a resurgence of enthusiasm and curiosity. Her supplement recommendations completed the picture. Thank you, Dr. Leslie!”